Evolution Markets global natural gas team was ranked first in the 2020 Energy Risk Annual Commodity Rankings. The firm was also ranked fourth among all brokers in global energy markets and sixth among all global commodty brokers.
Evolution Markets broker teams serving global coal, U.S. power, and global carbon markets also received top honors. The full list of market-specific results includes:
- Henry Hub Natural Gas: Best Broker
- Western Natural Gas: Best Broker (Runner-Up)
- PEG (France): Best Broker (Runner-Up)
- LNG: Best Broker (Runner-Up)
- Coal: Best Broker
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Best Broker (Runner-Up)
- US Emissions Trading: Best Broker (Runner-Up)
- Best Broker (Runner Up) – U.S. Emissions Markets
- Research in Emissions (Second Runner-Up)
We appreciate this recognition form our clients and peers, and we look forward to continuing to serve the markets in the coming year.
An overview all the rankings results are available from Energy Risk. For more information on our services in global energy and environmental markets, please contact our brokerage teams at: London Nat Gas; US Nat Gas; Coal, Power, London Carbon, and US Carbon.